Call and Email L.A. County Supervisor Kathryn Barger TODAY!
It’s time for Supervisor Barger to do more, and call on Gov. Jerry Brown to shut down Aliso Canyon before he leaves office.
CALL her TODAY! (213) 974-5555
Supervisor Barger has agreed that:
- Aliso Canyon is not safe
- Residents are too sick
- AND we don’t need it for energy reliability.
She worked to keep Aliso Canyon closed to gas injections when Governor Brown push to open it. Now we need her to make a final stand in Brown’s last year. Call on Governor Brown to use his authority to shut down Aliso Canyon now, not in ten years!
We want Supervisor Barger to pass a resolution like LAUSD did to call on Gov. Jerry Brown to #ShutItALLDown!
Save Porter Ranch Monthly Meeting
Wednesday, February 7, 7-9pm
Are you sick of all the latest leaks? Want to do more to help us shut down Aliso Canyon? Join us at the next Save Porter Ranch monthly meeting to get more involved with our campaigns to shut down Aliso Canyon, get a health study, Dr. Nordella’s study, and more.
Mark your calendars for the first Wednesday of every month for the Save Porter Ranch monthly meeting.
And please bring your checkbook, cash or credit card so you can donate to SPR! Ask your neighbors to help even if they can’t be at the meeting.
What: Save Porter Ranch Monthly Meeting
When: Wednesday, February 7, 7:00-900pm, social/food from 7:00-7:30, meeting from 7:30-9:00pm
Where: 9666 Lemona Ave, North Hills, CA
Bring: small dish of food to share, notebook, pen
IF YOU ARE SICK OR SMELL GAS, take these steps to report it!
- Call 1-800-CUT-SMOG or 1-800-288-7664 and report odors to the South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Report health problems online to the LA County Health Department: Report a problem here.
- CALL and EMAIL all of your elected officials:
- Governor Jerry Brown: (916) 445-2841
- Mayor Eric Garcetti: (213) 978-0600, [email protected]
- Councilmember Mitchell Englander: (213) 473-7012, [email protected]
- County Supervisor Kathryn Barger: (213) 974-5555, [email protected]
- Senator Henry Stern: (818) 876-3352, [email protected]
- Senator Bob Hertzberg: (818) 901-5588, [email protected]
- Assemblymember Matt Dababneh (818) 904-3840 [email protected]
- Assemblymember Dante Acosta: (661) 286-1565, [email protected]
- Representative Brad Sherman: (818) 501-9200
- Representative Steve Knight: (661) 255-5630
- Senator Dianne Feinstein: (310) 914-7300
- Senator Kamala Harris: (213) 894-5000